PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & registration: Even if they have the qualifications that are necessary for the job, a sizeable section of the population of Kerala is unable to obtain gainful employment despite the fact that they live in Kerala.
People who are now without work have been given an incredible opportunity to perhaps find work by the State Government of Kerala, which has made this possibility available to them through the PSC Thulasi Portal.
Applying through the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission, where a large number of job openings will be posted online when they become available, is a good idea for anyone who is interested in working for the state government in Kerala.
The website of the Kerala Public Service Commission can be found here. Everyone, regardless of their background or experience, has the potential to find employment opportunities by making use of this online resource. If you read the next paragraphs, you will have more information about the Thulasi, which is the Kerala Public Service Commission.
These paragraphs offer information about the program’s highlights, objectives, eligibility requirements, documents required, registration procedure, login process, application process, and many more specifics regarding those processes.
PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & registration
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Qualifications Required to Apply:
- It is required that the applicant be a resident of Kerala.
- There is a minimum age requirement of 21 years old for the application.
- The age of the candidate should not be older than 51 years.
- A graduate degree, a postgraduate degree, or a professional degree from an educational institution that is recognised must be presented.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
- If you require any additional information, please check out the website located at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Users who have previously registered for an account can access their accounts by using the “Registered User Login,” while users who have not yet registered for an account can register for one using this page.
- Choose “Sign Up” from the list of available options on the menu.
- After that, a newly registered user will be shown on the screen after they have successfully submitted their information.
- Fill in the required fields with the applicant’s name, date of birth, religion, caste, identification proof number, and any other pertinent information that may be applicable.
- It is common practise to refer to a One-Time Password as an OTP. The user’s mobile device will receive an OTP at the number that was registered for it. First, it is necessary to check that the OTP was entered correctly before continuing with the registration process.
- Create your login credentials by deciding on a user ID and coming up with a password to go along with that user ID. The user identification must be created without the use of any spaces, and a record of it must be retained for future reference. The applicant is responsible for remembering the user identification.
- Please submit the correct response to the question that is displayed as the captcha at the very bottom of the form.
- Both the registration form and the statement need to be submitted in order to be considered complete.
Read Also: Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023 – Last Date Apply Online Application