Punjab Land Records (PLRS): Jamabandi, Nakal Verification, Mutation Records: With the intention of providing up-to-date information that is pertinent to Punjab land records, the state of Punjab established the Punjab Land Records Society (PLRS), which functions as a portal for an online land record system. This portal has been maintained by the Government of Punjab, and its primary function is that of a tool for the management and monitoring of the digitization of land records. It devised protocols and plans for the management of public land records in the province of Punjab.
When creating this website, careful consideration was given to ensuring compliance with the Societies Registration Act of 1860. Through the use of the Bhoolekh Punjab webpage, information relating to mutation records, property tax records, land disputes, the Punjab Jamabandi, and a variety of other subjects can be tracked, checked, and monitored. In order to validate the land documentation, you will need to provide the khewat number, the khasra number, and the khatauni number in addition to the owner’s name. Additionally, you will need to provide the owner’s name. Because land records have been digitised and made available online, people no longer have to travel from one office to another in order to get information about a small piece of property. This is because people can now access the information online. It is now possible for people to access the information that is contained in land records by tapping their finger on a touchscreen.
Punjab Land Records (PLRS): Jamabandi, Nakal Verification, Mutation Records
There are many different terms that can be used to refer to the official legal document that establishes ownership of a piece of real estate in India. These names are designated in accordance with the formal hierarchy of the property’s ownership in the legal system.
Homebuyers will have a sale deed in their possession as evidence of ownership, whereas landowners will have jamabandi documents in their possession as evidence of ownership. A sale deed is a legal document that transfers ownership of a property from one party to another. No matter what their individual names are, all of these written records are referred to as the “Fard documents” when discussing the compilation as a whole.
On the Jamabandi Punjab website, you can search for land records by using the Owner Name, Khewat Number, Khasra Number, or Khatoumi Number. Alternatively, you can use all four numbers. Every single one of these numbers is specific to a single land parcel (Online Jamabandi Punjab).
Overview for PLRS
|Authority||Punjab Land Record Society|
|Department||PUNJAB LAND RECORDS|
|Official Web Address of Punjab Land Record||jamabandi.punjab.gov.in|
|Article Objective||To explain all the important procedure involved in the Online Land Record System|
|Registration Date||Always Open|
|Benefits||Applicant can easily apply and avail for the land information online|
|Beneficiaies||Resident of the State|
Services Provided in PLRS Punjab Portal
- Jamabandi checking
- Verification of Nakal
- Roznamcha checking
- Report of mutation
- Request of correction
- Registry of property tax
- Registry deed document
- Mutation after the Registry
- Integrated Property Wise Transaction Details
- Cadastral Map: Bhunaksha Punjab (Punjab land record society map)
Steps to get your property tax registered
- Check out the official website of the PLRS.
- To proceed, select the “FARD” option on the page.
- After clicking this link, you will be taken to a new page, where the heading “Property Tax Register” will be located on the page’s left-hand side. Make sure you click on it.
- Choose your current location from the list that appears below the drop-down menu.
- Simply enter your property identification number or registration number and then click the “Search” button.
- To successfully register, make sure to follow the instructions given.
Bhulekh Punjab Land Record Benefits and Features
- Residents of Punjab will have the ability to view all of the information that is relevant to the property records that are associated with their names if they use the Punjab Land Records Portal. This portal is intended for residents of Punjab.
- You can now view the Bhulekh Punjab Land Record without having to travel to any of the administrative offices; instead, you can do so without leaving the convenience of your own home.
- Individuals will have increased access to both their time and their financial resources as a direct result of the implementation of the Bhulekh Punjab Land Record.
- In the not-too-distant future, an immediate diagram is going to be included in an updated version of the Punjab Land Record Gateway.
- In order to carry out an examination of the Bhulekh Punjab Land Record, residents of the state of Punjab are required to register their personal information with the relevant transport authority access.
- By utilising this PLRS Fard Online Portal, you will have the additional capability of bringing the records of your properties up to date.
- It is also possible to gain an understanding of the complexities of legal questions by making use of the information that is provided by this Portal. [Citation needed]
- If Punjab residents want to view land records, they can do so through the Bhulekh Punjab Land Record Portal. Through this portal, they also have access to cadastral aids.