Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023 – Last Date Apply Online Application: Several different names have been given to the same scholarship programme; these include Scholarship for Brahmin Engineering Students, Saandeepani Scholarship Scheme, Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship Scheme, and Scholarship for Brahmin Students to be Awarded by the Karnataka Sandeepani Foundation in 2022.
The Karnataka Sandeepani foundation is the one that will choose the recipients of the scholarship. You are all aware that on Monday, the Chief Minister of Karnataka, Basavaraj Bommai, made the announcement that a post-matriculation scholarship facility would be established for Brahmin students who come from families that are economically backward.
Today, we are going to provide information about a new scholarship that has been established in the state of Karnataka in order to assist Brahmin children in obtaining an education.
The “Saandeepani Students Scholarship,” which was established by the Honorable Chief Minister Shri. BS Bommai, is open to students of the Brahmin caste.
The Brahmin Development Corporation is the organisation that will be in charge of seeing to it that this scholarship is properly administered. based on the requirements outlined in the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scholarship Scheme 2022 Scholarships valued at more than thirteen million seven hundred and seventy thousand Indian rupees will be distributed to ten thousand students from the surrounding community who demonstrate a need for financial assistance and merit it.
Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023 – Last Date Apply Online Application
Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme Documents Required:
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account with IFSC code
- Marks card of previous class
- SSC/10th class mark card
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- A residential proof certificate need to apply Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Certificate
- Bonafide certificate of student
- Pre University Course (PUC) registration number
- Unique Disability card for Specially abled students issued by the Government of India.
Read Also: WB Ration Dealership Application Form 2023 PDF
Process to Apply for the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023?
- In order to get started, it is necessary for us to go to the official website of the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board.
- When you go to the website, the landing page will open up for you to look at immediately after you arrive there.
- To use the online service, you will need to select the proper option using the menu that appears.
- After doing so, you will be required to click on the link that is labelled “Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023.”
- After When you select the link, a new page will open up for you to peruse, and it will contain additional information for you to consider.
- Please make sure that you spend sufficient time reading all of the detail information that is currently available.
- After that, you can gain access to the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023 by clicking on the link that is provided here: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in.
- You will need to click on the option to create an account that is located in the menu bar once you have a page open in front of you and are ready to proceed with the account creation process.
- After that, pick the option that inquires, “Do you already have aadahr?” and After you have indicated whether you are responding “yes” or “no,” you will need to fill out the remaining fields in accordance with your decision.
- You can move forward with the process once you have completed providing the required information by first entering the security code and then selecting the button that is labelled “proceed.”
- After that, the Registration form will open up in front of you; once you have finished filling out all of the details in the Registration form, click the button that is labelled “Process.”
- You will be able to access your account after entering your username and password, at which point you will be logged in.
- After successfully logging in, you will first search for the scheme, and if you like what you find, you can then choose the option to apply the scheme.
- Please ensure that the remaining sections of the application form are completed, and upload any additional materials that may be required at this time.
- After you have finished doing so, click the “submit” button that is located on the form. Additionally, make sure that the application form is turned in.
- Utilizing this approach to apply the under this scheme could not possibly be made any simpler.