TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022 రైతుబంధు IFMIS treasury.telangana.gov.in: A programme known as the Rythu Bandhu scheme has been launched by the Telangana state government with the objective of providing assistance to farmers. Through the execution of this programme, the Telangana state government intends to lend a hand to the agricultural community in the state in the hope that it will improve the farmers’ economic circumstances.
This programme is available to Kisan Bhais, and they can take advantage of it by logging in to the official website with their cutter. Everyone who is interested in applying for this programme must ensure that their application for Rythu Bandhu 2022 is complete and submitted before the deadline in order to be considered for the benefits offered by this initiative. After that, you can use the website to check the current status of the balance in your IFMIS account and see how much money you have left.
Because he was the one who came up with the idea in the first place, the Chief Minister of Telangana’s name is attached to the overall scheme. You will be able to check the Rythu Bandhu Status for 2022 by following the procedure that we will share with you, step by step, and doing so in the order that it is presented to you.
In addition to this, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide that will walk you through the process of checking the status of beneficiary payments and will walk you through how to check the status of the payments.
TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022 రైతుబంధు IFMIS treasury.telangana.gov.in
Farmers in Telangana who are interested in learning more about the TS Rythu Bandhu Status 2022 can do so by visiting the official website of the state government, which can be found at ifmis.telangana.gov.in. Approximately 55 percent of the state’s population derives the majority of their income from agricultural activities.
On this page you will also find information regarding the current payment status of the Rythu Bandhu programme, as well as a list of individuals who are qualified to receive financial assistance from the Telangana government. K Chandrashekhar Rao, the current Chief Minister of Telangana, is the one who came up with the idea for this farmer welfare scheme. Its purpose is to provide landlords or farmers with income support along with other benefits for various works.
Around 59.26 lakh farmers have benefited from the Rythu Bandhu 2022 Scheme ever since it was initially put into action. There has been a positive impact on the lives of thousands of farmer families as a result of the Rythu Bandhu Yojana. As a form of compensation for the crop, the state government of TS will hand over Rs. 5,000 per acre to each and every individual farmer.
As part of the Rythu Bandhu programme, the government has paid out a total of 2,938 crore Indian rupees to cover the cost of an insurance premium for the farmers of the country. In the context of this programme, which the government has decided to carry out, the only farmers who will be eligible for benefits from the state are those who actively cultivate their land.
TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||TS Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|The objective of the scheme||To provide financial relief and security to the family members/dependents of the deceased farmer (lessee) in the event of his death. Beneficiaries All small and marginal farmers of the state|
Helpline for Rythu Bandhu Status:
Contact number: 040 2338 3520
Email id: [email protected]
Read Also: How to get Domicile Certificate in Karnataka?
How to Check TS Rythu Bandhu Deposit Status on Online?
- Please check out the Treasury Department’s official website, which can be found at treasury.telangana.gov.in if you’re interested in learning more. [No source can be found online.]
- You will be able to get in touch with the Director of Benefits and Accounts for the Government of Telangana if you go to our official website and search for him or her there. You can accomplish this by clicking on this link here.
- You have the option of going one of two completely different ways in this scenario: After choosing the year, you will be prompted to enter the number that is associated with your financial institution. Click the “Submit” button that can be found on the telangana.gov.in website once you have finished entering all of your credentials into the appropriate fields.
- It takes some time for the page to load completely after the form has been submitted after the button that submits the form has been pressed. After that, there will be a brief pause between the two sentences, and then the Rythu Bandhu Yojana Status will be displayed automatically after that.
- If you would prefer to print it at a later time, you have the option to save it first and then print it from your saved copy.